Tuesday, August 31, 2010

About Me

hello, I am Sam Holland and I am a sophomore at Northwest Nazarene University. I love to hang out with freinds as every body should! I am a little wacky and i stand out in a crowd! I am 5'2 and love it. I like to say i'm fun-sized. I am currently on the NNU mens soccer team! I have played soccer since i could walk. Its a good way to stay in shape and have fun at the same time. The guys on the team are amazing, they are like my brothers!

I am from Seattle, Washington. Most people say "Oh that stinks! it rains so much there!" But nay! I love teh metro scene and the Seattle skyline; its so beautiful! I lived in a little suburb of Seattle called Kent. I grew up going to christian schools all my life. First I went to Rainier Christian and then transfered in 6th grade to a school called Seattle Christian. Thats where I graduated from in 2009.

NNU was in my mind starting my junior year in highschool. I had looked at other chstian universities but wasn't satisfied. I was mainly looking for soccer scholarships. I had gotten an alright amount at NNU so i decided to go there. It was my freshman year in highschool when i got the call to want to teach. I have alway been active and eager to teach other people how to do things. I have always wanted to be a pe teacher but it was after my senior year when it was a definite decision. So far I am impressed with NNU and cant wait to see what God has in store for my future!

No comments: